Family dentistry is an essential part of every family’s healthcare routine. Oral health is not just about maintaining a beautiful smile. It is a necessary component of a healthy body, and as such, it plays a significant role in our overall health and well-being. At Rankin and Mingle Dentistry, we understand the importance of quality dentistry for the health of our patients. We provide the very best dental services for families. Schedule an appointment today!
- Preventing Dental Issues: Prevention is better than cure; family dentistry is all about preventive measures. Regular dental checkups and cleanings can go a long way in preventing dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay. Our dental professionals examine your teeth during these checkups, providing updates on your oral health. Regular checkups enable our dentists to detect dental issues early on and treat them before they exacerbate. One of the preventive measures our team recommends is using dental sealants. These thin protective coatings are applied to the biting surfaces of the molars and premolars to prevent cavities from forming. Dental sealants are a simple, painless, and effective way to keep teeth healthy. Rankin and Mingle Dentistry’s professionals are highly trained and experienced in this procedure. Patients can rest assured that they receive the best care when choosing Rankin and Mingle Dentistry.
- Aging teeth: As we age, our teeth become more vulnerable. Tooth sensitivity, worn enamel, and loss of teeth are all common issues for older people. With the help of our dental professionals at Rankin and Mingle Dentistry, older adults can enjoy taking good care of their teeth and maintaining optimal oral health regardless of age. Our dental services include personalized care options, repair of natural teeth if needed, and replacement of missing teeth.
- Pediatric dentistry: Childhood dental experiences are essential to adult oral health. Developing good oral habits during childhood is crucial. We’ll help instill the importance of regular dental checkups and routine cleaning. We’ll provide education on good oral hygiene habits to the children you bring to Rankin and Mingle Dentistry. And if it’s in the best interest of the child, we will refer them to a pediatric specialist we trust.
- Teen dentistry: As a teenager, dental care may not be at the top of your priority list. But taking care of your teeth and gums is not only crucial for your oral health but also for your overall health. At Rankin and Mingle Dentistry, we specialize in providing dental care for teens. Our friendly and experienced dental team understands your needs and offers personalized care to keep your smile healthy and bright. From routine cleanings to orthodontic treatments, we offer a wide range of services to keep your teeth and gums in optimal condition. Please don’t wait until it’s too late. Schedule an appointment at Rankin and Mingle Dentistry today and enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles!
- Cosmetic services: Rankin and Mingle Dentistry does not only offer preventive measures and oral health care. We also provide cosmetic dentistry in Aurora, Colorado, to improve the appearance of your teeth and overall smile. We can offer various quality options with our professionals, who are adept at understanding different dental challenges. Porcelain veneers are one cosmetic treatment we offer. Our veneers are tailored to each patient’s needs, providing a perfect fit and a bright, confident smile. Porcelain veneers are an effective solution for those seeking to improve their teeth’s color, shape, or alignment. With careful craftsmanship and attention to detail, Rankin and Mingle Dentistry are committed to providing their patients with porcelain veneers that look and feel natural. Don’t let your smile hold you back any longer. Contact Rankin and Mingle Dentistry today and begin your journey to your best smile.
Aurora Family Dentistry
Family dentistry is essential to overall health, and families should give it as much importance as any other medical checkup. Regular checkups, cleaning, good nutrition and proper education on oral hygiene will prevent dental problems and ensure happy, healthy teeth.
At Rankin and Mingle Dentistry, Dr. Michael Mingle and Dr. Jennifer Rankin provide patients with world-class dental services. Visit us today and witness how we can help you and your loved ones maintain optimal oral health and beauty.